The Auja Eco Center Guesthouse offers a welcoming, comfortable, and peaceful base from which you can explore the region of Jericho, the Auja valley and spring, and the entire Jordan Valley.
The guesthouse makes an ideal place to get away from the noise and chaos of city life, and we welcome you to come and relax for a weekend with friends or family.
The center also caters for businesses and NGOs that are looking to hold conferences, workshops, or multi-day retreats away from the office, as well as for individual researchers or journalists working on projects in the valley.
We have eleven private guestrooms, all with en suite bathrooms and air conditioning.
We also have five dormitory rooms (eight beds each) that are suitable for families or student groups.
Altogether, we can accommodate between 50 and 60 people.
- Free wifi internet throughout the center
- Gardens, roof terrace, and Bedouin tent areas for relaxing
- Home-cooked, local, seasonal food at our restaurant
- A small library of books and publications about the valley
- Kitchen for self-catering
- Fully-equipped conference and workshops rooms
- An outdoor amphitheater for presentations and events
- Vegetable and herb gardens
- Mountain bikes for hire