Different cultures, different lifestyles – and yet, everywhere women find the way to act, to express themselves, to influence. A travel through women’s associations in the Rift Valley, In Palestine, Israel & Jordan.
- Jericho – Bint el Rif
- Neot Hakikar: Ceramics & hosting
- Ketura – reformist Judaism and women in rabbi role
- Disi women’s ceramics association – Bedouin women’s empowerment
- Dana association – jewelry hand made in Dana
- Safi – Safi crafts’ Safi kitchen.
- Mujib – water is empowering!!!